Are you a licensed mental health or substance abuse service provider in Summit County?
- Looking for mental health services? Visit the Summit County Mental Health Resource Directory
- Mental Health Services and Needs Assessment
- Mental Health Survey Report
If you or a loved one are having thoughts of suicide, please call the 24-hour Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Now hiring: Communities that Care Coordinator
This contract position will work collaboratively to implement the Communities That Care model to reduce youth substance use and overall substance abuse, and to improve mental health in Summit County. Learn more and apply here.
- Family tragedy inspired Summit County man to champion mental health
- Mental health and substance abuse initiative receives $250,000 grant from Vail Resorts
- Summit County hires Mental Health and Substance Abuse Coordinator