- Looking for mental health services? Visit the Summit County Mental Health Resource Directory
- Mental Health Services and Needs Assessment
- Mental Health Survey Report
If you or a loved one are having thoughts of suicide, please call the 24-hour Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
CONNECT Summit County is hosting a number of events for Mental Health Month in May. See the full list here.
- Family tragedy inspired Summit County man to champion mental health
- Mental health and substance abuse initiative receives $250,000 grant from Vail Resorts
- Summit County hires Mental Health and Substance Abuse Coordinator