Our Services are Confidential and Affordable
By Appointment Only
Sexually Transmitted Diseases , STDs, are very common; in fact the most highly reported communicable disease in Utah and in the United States. Some STDs cause symptoms such as a discharge from the vagina or penis, others cause no symptoms and are often called Sexually Transmitted Infections or STIs. STDs and STIs are passed from one person to another through sexual contact.
Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV can be transmitted through sexual contact, IV drug use by sharing of needles, and by certain exposures to blood or body fluids of someone who has HIV.
Behaviors that Increase Risk
- Sharing needles and/or drug paraphernalia including filters, water, spoons or straws.
- Sharing needles/inks for tattooing and body piercing.
- If male, having sex with other men.
- Exchanging sex for money or drugs.
- Having unprotected sex with multiple partners whose HIV status is unknown.
- Having sex, whether you are male or female, with someone who has done any of the above.
Testing / Diagnosis / Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
The Summit County Health Department offers confidential and affordable testing for these STDs:
Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphillis, HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
We offer treatment for visible genital warts.
Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
85 North 50 East, Coalville, Utah 84017, 435-336-3234
110 North Main, Kamas, Utah 84036, 435-783-3161
Park City Office
650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, Utah 84060, 435-333-1500